CALOVIN - Topical Herbal Wound Cure Spray (100 ml)
Calovin Spray is a unique topical herbal spray, which penetrates deeply and spreads easily and treats variety of wounds including maggot infested wounds & FMD lesions. It is also highly recommended to treat other skin disorders like fungal infections, Mange etc.
Skin diseases in domestic animals are very common. Diverse etiological factors involved in skin conditions often make diagnosis complicated due to mixed or superimposed infections. Numerous possible origins of skin lesions generally necessitates empirical therapy with broad spectrum topical agents.
Calovin Spray is a Topical Herbal Formulation having wide spectrum of activities to treat skin disorders of varied etiology.
- Calovin Spray is effective in treating all kinds of wounds including deep seated FMD (Foot & Mouth Disease), lesions, foot rot etc.
- Effectively kills maggots & prevents further re-infestation.
- Highly effective in treating wide spread lesions of Dermatomycosis (Ringworm & Candiasis), Mange etc.
- Penetrates deeply & spreads easily into lesions and thereby ensures faster action..
- Imparts washable stain to identify the treated animals, area of application & helps to ensure complete covering of the wound with the spray.
(Right Click + Save) the image below to download and share the Calovin brochure.
BOSOM CARE - Mastitis Spray (100 ml)
Bosom Care Mastitis Spray is a unique Proprietary evidence based formulation which helps to control & act against mastitis causing organisms mainly S.aureus & S. agalactiae. Mastitis is the most common and most costly disease among dairy cattle. In herds without an effective mastitis control program about 40% of the cows are infected in a average of two quarters. It has been estimated that mastitis costs about Rs 10,000/- per cow per year. Reduced milk production causes about 70% of the total loss associated with mastitis.
Bosom Care Mastitis Spray is a unique Herbal Formulation that provides excellent protection against bacteria which colonize the teat and cause mastitis and other skin diseases like dermatomycosis.
- Kills that bacteria that get on the teat during milking before they colonize the teat end.
- Reduces maximum infection with immediate effect and provides relief to the animal.
- Does not contaminate the milk.
- Has strong Antimicrobial, Anti-Inflammatory & Analgesic qualities.
- Acts as an excellent fly repellent.
(Right Click + Save) the image below to download and share the Bosom Care (Mastitis Spray) brochure.